Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Vintage Whites and Somers MT




My favorite were these miniature displays, about the size of my hand!










Emma and Brooke scored feathers and patterns!



















Jana and I.














































This Past Saturday I was at my Uncle Herb's (yes I really do have an Uncle Herb!) 80th Birthday party on Flathead Lake MT. That morning I loaded up all the girls in the family I could and we headed across the lake to the town of Somers to visit the Vintage Whites Market.  It was a pleasure to see Vanessa, Jana and Sandy.  Mom and I scored beautiful mirrors I wish I had gotten a picture of before mom left!  And the prices were Amazing! It was such a nice day and all of us left with treasure. MY Aunt took me for a tour of Somers and with an eye for white that day I captured a few of the old white-washed buildings too.   I love this lake and the history around it, I grew up with all my summers here and enjoyed the chance to get out and do some junking in a place I treasure so!
Love, Jennifer

2 comments:

Hollie Joy In The Morning said... Best Blogger Tips

So glad you had fun=)...great pictures!!
Love
Hollie

Junebug Furniture and Design said... Best Blogger Tips

We are so jealous! Not only for the Vintage Whites Market but Flathead Lake! LOVE!!!
Hope to see you this summer...can we make summer last a little longer???

xo Glad & Celia