Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Meet The Crafter~Olga Lambert

The adorable Gnome Purse.

Meet Olga Lambert of Lumbo Gimbo Crafts. Olga creates Wonderful handmade purses, apparel, toys and more. She only uses natural fibers. Olga has been in business for about a year but has been creating knitted items since she became interested at the age of 8!
I was drawn to Lumbo Gimbo because of how enchanting and whimsical each piece is.  I purchased a gnome purse to Olga's Surprise, not for a little girl but for me!  I love it!  The time and effort that Olga puts into her products shows, and there is an old world feel that can only be found from Olga's Russian history and a love for her craft.  I really enjoyed her small knitted wool slippers but they were all for children, not long after I said how much I would love a pair Olga made some to fit my feet (size 11 thank you!) They will be perfect in this North Idaho winter and even have deer skin soles like the slippers my grandma would make!
Olga is currently selling her items at the local Saturday Farmer's Market here in Sandpoint. You can also find Lumbo Gimbo Crafts on etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/lumbogimbo!  If there is something special you are looking for just ask, Olga is very talented and has created some amazing one of a kind pieces!
Olga Lambert working with a friend in her booth.

Amazing wool knitted slippers!  I have a purple pair!


Beautiful shirts and dresses in this amazing fabric!


Gnome Purse!

Ladies purses and bags for every purpose!

A friend or two!

Jingle slippers!
 
Special order adult slippers.
 
Kits for you to try.
 
Whimsy!

0 comments: