Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meet Tank~ The Funky Junk Dog!

When out on the junking trail or setting up for a show, I see friends who are always excited to ask how much he has grown?  How is he?  Where is he today while I am shopping?  I always assume they are talking about my 2 year old son, Glenn....But then they finish with "TANK!" "I Love that Tank!!".  It always make me smile that such a silly little guy brings so much happiness to everyone he meets.

Photo By Burnett Photography

Tank is our 2 year old Bull-Dachshund.  We picked him out of a litter of puppies from the back of an Oldsmobile at a Thompson Falls MT gas station.  He is a riot! 
Photo by Burnett Photography
When we have done shows in the past he has been either in my booth, or out visiting with everyone.

I set out to find a new location and of course Tank came along help with the search.
 

  He is a good "Junkin" dog because he will go on a pick with me and check out an old shed before I go in for any unwanted pests! 
Photo by Burnett Photography


I adore my friend and hope you will as well, he will be on site at Funky Junk to greet you or even help you decide on a piece..I would trust his opinion...he is usually right!!  See you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

so a cross between a bull terrier and a daschund ?

Funky Junk Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

No, a full grown Pitt bull And minature Dachshund. Mom was the the bigger of the two!

JunkStuffTreasures said... Best Blogger Tips

What a sweet guy- so cute!!!