Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August

Welcome August!  I vow to take as much of you in as I can;

  Swim and walk, listen and watch.
 Stars to count, campfires to build, berries to pick and dirt to 'til.
Canning and baking, fishing too.  Oh I have so many wonderful things to do!
Junking and driving, rivers to float, and don't forget a day on the boat!
Weddings, picnics and garden time.  Please pass the cheese and a little more wine.
 Take your time, don't go too fast...these memories are made to last.

Photo courtesy of my Mom, Marie O'Brien.

4 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

another reason to love you...
deb <3

this month is gonna be good!

Michele said... Best Blogger Tips

Love this my friend! Amazing August HERE WE COME!!! Love you lots!!!

Brooke Booher said... Best Blogger Tips

Love, love, LOVE! And what would make August even better? If we got to see your beautiful face! I'm crossing my fingers, toes, etc. xo

antique annies said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Jennifer I met your Mother at the Bigfork Art fest last year and she stopped by again this year and encouraged me to think about your show on Labor day (I do whimsical folk art dolls)if you have any room could you please email me some info if full please put me on list for next year. we have family coming from Portland our direction (Kalispell)and might be fun to meet in Sandpoint before they get to Mt.My email is katydin50@gmail.com thanks much Kay