Monday, November 5, 2012

Meet the Crafter~ Suzy James




Meet Suzy James of Talache Designs.  Suzy makes amazing and Unique Jewelry that really is like no other I have seen.  Suzy had been working the main stream for years and found that this brought her less stress, more time at home and quite frankly, happiness!  And it shows in her pieces. Talache Designs' style is a great example of the area it is created in.  From the earthy color tones to the stones, gems and metals it reminds me of the essence of Idaho; nature, mining, forestry and beauty.   Suzy is a delight to visit with as well, always positive and happy to help with special orders and answer questions about her art.  If you are interested in exploring her products please Contact her for upcoming shows
give her a call at (208)304-3352
Email TalacheDesigns@yahoo.com 











2 comments:

Maureen said... Best Blogger Tips

The metal work with various gems is beautifully done. She creatively combines various elements for unique looks that anyone can appreciate.

Carrie Rowe said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey Jennifer! Sorry, I couldn't find an email address for you, so I'm just leaving my question as a comment ;-) I was wondering if you were the one I purchased a yellow vintage bread pan from at The Vintage Whites Market on Saturday? If so, you mentioned the reason it was yellow and I forgot what you said! Would you mind emailing me that info? Thanks! cuetheconfetti at gmail dot com If, it's not you... sorry!