Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Greetings from our farm to you!

Easter to me is new life, Hope springing, love and forgiveness reigning. I wanted to share with you a bit of Easter from our farm. We wish for you a happy spring full of all things Wonderful!




We love Easter mail! Greetings from afar!



In the bathroom, A little reminder to read as I get ready in the morning.



Esther the Easter Chick was gracious enough to model for me.



Esther and my vintage made in West Germany Egg.



Thank you Esther, you did a fine job!



Yes, a simple word with so much meaning.


This is the door stop bunny my dad gave me at the Funky Junk Show Fall '09






Love this Banner From Hollie's yard sale!




A gift from Deb at Second Saturdayz.








My newest additions to my vintage Easter card Collection! Thanks Hollie



Love, The Woods

4 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I love Esther!

Hollie Joy In The Morning said... Best Blogger Tips

Amazing!! You have the cards already in your truck=)!! Love the decorations, and the non-decoration, the real chick;)
Love
Hollie

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Such cute Easter decorations! I hope you guys have a very happy Easter!

Kristen

Cary said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a great decorating style! Happy Easter!