Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Farm is Waiting for Spring


We have been very, very patient...but the farm is ready for spring! There are parties to throw, gardens to grow, berries to pick and seats to sit!  please come soon sunny days!  And we wait...

Many wonderful Conversations are waiting to be had in these guys!


Waiting for their cushions and a couple gals with Gin and Tonics!

Even goose is waiting, we informed him that the new ducklings and goslings are 2 weeks away!

The old brn fell down but waits to be salvaged and re-born into our harvest table and porch swing!
The Blackberries and orchard wait to greet this years potato crop!

Our new Black Cap (black raspberry) rows stand waiting for sun.

Just need a a little help...

And Esther is waiting for new house to be ready!

Esthers' New house!
Love, Jennifer and the farm

4 comments:

Hollie Joy In The Morning said... Best Blogger Tips

Wonderful pics, and I love the new blog background!!! Please share=)!
Love
Hollie

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Jennifer- soo stinkin' cute. I just love farm life...you are so lucky to have it! I'm beginning to wonder if spring/summer ever will come to Sandpoint? We need painting weather!

Kristen
http://sophiasdecor.blogspot.com

Funky Junk Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks Hollie, it wasn't as easy as I thought but I did try my hand at some Blog design websites!
Hi Kristen! We do need painting weather! You can bring your stuff to my yard anytime while we have sun! Just 5 weeks until Farm Chicks!!!

Cary said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks like you definitely do need spring up there! I so miss it some days, but I have to admit I like that I've already mowed my grass down here! Love the looks of your farm. May just drop in one day in the next couple weeks ;-).