Sunday, July 31, 2011

Add a little yellow

I am pretty faithful to my color pallet, but once in awhile I need a breath of fresh air, so this summer I am bringing the Sunshine in with yellow popping up in my vintage decor, it makes me happy.  Hoping you find some "yellow" in your world too!  Enjoy!  Love, Jennifer
I heart Pyrex.





I will have mine stirred not shaken.





My first Funky Junk purchase, from our first show, I bought this beautiful old pillow from Nancy of Forget Me Not.


Loading the New tractor into Old Blue!

Nathan and his new tractor!  Happiness.


I love to use vintage sheets to quickly cover outdoor furniture.

My prayer flag.


Glenn's Barn from Junebug, I store his cloth diapers here.

See you there!

8 comments:

Kathryn O'Hara said... Best Blogger Tips

So totally cool! I love the way the yellow 'pops' in your arrangements.

Lily Dily said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi! I just recently became obsessed with colorful Pyrex bowls...I don't know why. They are so pretty. I have a entire board on Pinterest dedicated to them..lol. Glad to see someone else has the same passion. Thanks for the post, Linda

Hollie Joy In The Morning said... Best Blogger Tips

Really cute postcard tag in the yellow frame!! Love the yellows
Hollie

Cary said... Best Blogger Tips

What a sweet little tractor!

Michele said... Best Blogger Tips

love love love it! the display of pyrex is amazing!
michele (your #1 fan) :)

Hollie Joy In The Morning said... Best Blogger Tips

Okay, it's even more cute in person!!
Hollie=)

Kristin said... Best Blogger Tips

100% Love it!!

Astor Reinhardt said... Best Blogger Tips

I know this is a pretty old post but any chance you know where you got that super cute utensil holder? Or what it's called? I'd love to have one of my own!